Allow or block access to websites according to the rules you configure in Forcepoint and then deploy a VPN payload to force devices to comply with those rules.
- Navigate to .
- Select Device to deploy your profile to a device.
- Configure the profile's General settings.
- Select VPN.
- Select Websense (Forcepoint) as the Connection Type.
- Configure the Authentication settings:
Setting Description Server Enter the connection URL that was provided in the Forcepoint cloud service. Username Enter your username for the Fuser namet administrator’s cloud service account. Password
Enter your password used for the Forcepoint administrator’s cloud service account.
If your VPN connection password changes or expires, be sure to enter your new password in the VPN section to maintain the integration of Workspace ONE UEM with the Forcepoint cloud service. For this reason, consider setting your password to not expire.
- Select Test Connection to make sure your authentication settings are able to connect successfully.
- Select Save & Publish.