Before enrolling your Android (Legacy) method, you must have credentials and enrollment URL.
If an email domain is associate with your environment with Auto Discovery:
- Email address – This is your email address associated with your organization. For example, JohnDoe@acme.com.
- Credentials – This username and password allows you to access your Workspace ONE UEM environment. These credentials may be the same as your network directory services or may be uniquely defined in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
If an email domain is not associated with your environment, you are still prompted to enter your email domain. Since auto discovery is not enabled, you are then prompted for the following additional information:
- Enrollment URL – This URL is unique to your organization's enrollment environment and takes you directly to the enrollment screen. For example, mdm.acme.com/enroll.
- Group ID – The Group ID associates your device with your corporate role and is defined in the UEM console.
- Credentials – This unique username and password pairing allows you to access your Workspace ONE UEM environment. These credentials may be the same as your network directory services or may be uniquely defined in the UEM console.
To download the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Android and subsequently enroll an Android (Legacy) device, you'll need the Enrollment URL. The Enrollment URL is AWAgent.com for all users, organizations, and devices enrolling into Workspace ONE UEM.