You can test the connection between Workspace ONE UEM, Zebra printer and the print server to ensure that the connection is established correctly and accurately.
To test the connection:
- Navigate to and locate the Zebra printer you connected to the network.
- Turn On the Zebra printer. The printer should appear in the UEM console within 60 seconds.
- Verify that the Last Seen column shows the printer to be checked in and is online.
- Select the printer’s Friendly Name to launch a device summary window.
- Select Device Query and then select Soft Reset.
- Select the Event Log tab and verify that the Event Log shows both the Device Query and Soft Reset actions that you initiated.
- Make sure that the Zebra printer is rebooted.