This reference architecture provides a template for creating an ETSI compliant vCloud NFV OpenStack Edition platform to support the rapid deployment of virtualized network services across different sites and regions.
The architecture is designed in accordance with these principles:
- To be a carrier grade solution offering performance and high availability.
- With modularity of infrastructure, VNFs, and service.
- To support a service life cycle with rapid VNF onboarding and automation.
- As a tenant based architecture with reusable services, policy-driven service components, and resource reservation.
- For integrated operations management monitoring and analysis of the entire NFV environment.