You can modify the logging level for the collector node that contains the log files for a Horizon adapter instance.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface with admin privileges.
- Click the Administration tab, click Support, and click Logs.
- Select Log Type from the Group by drop-down menu.
- Expand the Collector folder.
- Select the node on which the Horizon adapter instance is running and click the Edit Properties icon.
- In the Logging Level column, select the logging level for the Horizon adapter log class. If you are doing this for the first time, add V4V_adapter3 as the new log name and specify the logging level.
To troubleshoot problems, set the logging level to Info. To view detailed messages, including micro steps, queries, and returned results, set the logging level to Debug.Note:
If you set the logging level to Debug, log files can become large very quickly. Set the logging level to Debug only for short periods of time.
- Click OK to save your changes.