You upgrade the vRealize Operations for Horizon solution in vRealize Operations Manager by uploading a new PAK file.
- On each Horizon Connection Server host running a broker agent, select , and stop the broker agent service.
Stopping the broker agent service prevents errors or unhandled messages from occurring while the vRealize Operations for Horizon solution is being upgraded.
- Download the adapter PAK file from the product download page and save it to a temporary folder.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager user interface as an administrator.
- In the menu, click Administration and in the left pane click Solutions.
- On the Solutions tab, click the Add icon and upgrade the solution.
- Browse to the temporary folder and select the new PAK file.
- Select Install the PAK file even if it is already installed and Reset Default Content and click Upload.
The upload might take several minutes.
- Read and accept the EULA and click Next.
Information about the upgrade is displayed in the window.
- Click Finish.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager master node and restart the cluster.
service vmware-vcops --full-restart