You install the vRealize Operations for Horizon broker agent on one Horizon Connection Server host in each Horizon pod in your environment.
Important: Installing the broker agent on a security server installation is not supported.
- Install the vRealize Operations for Horizon solution and add your license key.
- Create an instance of the Horizon Adapter.
- Verify that Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6.2 or later is installed on the Horizon Connection Server where you plan to install the broker agent.
- Log in to the Horizon Connection Server host as a Horizon administrator.
- Download the broker agent installation file from the product download page and run the file.
- Read and accept the EULA and click Next.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- Click Finish to exit the broker agent setup wizard.