One of the required configuration tasks for the Management Pack is to create a set of credentials in vROps.
- Log in to vRealize Operations as an admin user.
- Click the Administration icon. In the left panel, click Credentials.
- Click the Add icon. In the Manage Credential window that appears, enter the following information:
Important: If you are accessing both UCS Central and UCS Manager, your user name and password for them must be the same.
- Credential name: A name for this set of credentials
- Cisco UCSM User Name: Your Cisco UCSC and/or UCSM user name
- Cisco UCSM Password: The password associated with your Cisco UCSC and/or UCSM user name