One of the required configuration tasks for the Management Pack is to create a set of credentials in vROps.
- Log in to vRealize Operations as an admin user.
- Click the Administration icon. In the left panel, click Credentials.
- Click the Add icon. In the Manage Credential window that appears, enter the following information:
- Credential Kind: Lenovo XClarity Administrator API Credentials
- Credential name: A name for this set of Management Pack credentials
- XClarity User Name: XClarity Administrator User Name
- XClarity Password: Password associated with XClarity Adminstrator User Name
- Click OK to save your credential.