One of the required configuration tasks for the Management Pack is to create a set of credentials in vROps.
- Log in to vRealize Operations as an admin user.
- Click the Administration icon. In the left panel, click Credentials.
- Click the Add icon. In the Manage Credential window that appears, enter the following information:
Note: Existing users of the Management Pack for SCOM may see additional "grayed -out" fields in the Manage Credential window when upgrading. In that case, you will want to delete your existing credential and create a new one.
- Credential name: A name for this set of credentials
- User Name: Your Microsoft SCOM Database User Name
- Password: The password associated with your Microsoft SCOM Database User Name
Note: Active directory users must prepend the domain name to their user name as follows: domain/username - or - username@domain.