The VMware vRealize® True Visibility™ Management Pack for VMware Tanzu Application Service is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), collecting performance data from your VMware Tanzu Application Service Foundation and providing predictive analytics and real-time information about problems in your infrastructure—all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack includes the following notable features:
- Full coverage performance monitoring for your entire VMware Tanzu Application Service Foundation, from availability zones and underlying infrastructure resources to organizations and their deployed applications and services
- 3 distinct APIs—Blue Medora Nozzle for VMware Tanzu Application Service, Cloud Controller, and BOSH Director— access all levels of your VMware Tanzu Application Service environment, importing to vROps VMware Tanzu Application Service objects, relationships, and metrics for complete visibility
- 6 comprehensive monitoring dashboards: Overview, Health Investigation, Diego, Infrastructure, Apps, and VMware Tanzu Application Service on AWS
- 700+ collected metrics providing insights into the health, availability, and performance of your Pivotal Cloud Foundry resources
- 140+ d etailed alerts and recommendations keeping you on top of issues as they arise within your Pivotal Cloud Foundry environment
- Key performance metricssuch as used memory, dropped messages, thread connections, and total requests
- C apacity planning for Pivotal Cloud Foundry Apps (memory and disk), Diego Cell (disk), and Cloud Controllers (memory)
- External Relationships to VMware Virtual Machines from BOSH jobs
Wondering where to start? See our Getting Started (VMware Tanzu Application Service) and System Requirements (VMware Tanzu Application Service) topics for details.
|5.0.0||October 6, 2020||Initial Release General Availability release for VMware vRealize® True Visibility™|