You can remove an identity source from the list of registered identity sources. When you do, users from that identity source can no longer authenticate to vCenter Single Sign-On.
- From a Web browser, connect to the vSphere Web Client or the Platform Services Controller.
Option Description vSphere Web Client https://vc_hostname_or_IP/vsphere-client Platform Services Controller https://psc_hostname_or_IP/psc
In an embedded deployment, the Platform Services Controller host name or IP address is the same as the vCenter Server host name or IP address.
- Specify the user name and password for firstname.lastname@example.org or another member of the vCenter Single Sign-On Administrators group.
If you specified a different domain during installation, log in as administrator@ mydomain.
- Navigate to the vCenter Single Sign-On configuration UI.
Option Description vSphere Web Client
- From the Home menu, select Administration.
- Under Single Sign-On, click Configuration.
Platform Services Controller Click Single Sign-On and click Configuration.
- On the Identity Sources tab, select an identity source and click the Delete Identity Source icon.
- Click Yes when prompted to confirm.