You can turn on VM and Application Monitoring and also set the monitoring sensitivity for your vSphere HA cluster.
This page is editable only if you have enabled vSphere HA.
- In the vSphere Web Client, browse to the vSphere HA cluster.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Select vSphere Availability and click Edit.
- Click Failures and Responses and expand VM Monitoring.
- Select VM Monitoring and Application Monitoring.
These settings turn on VMware Tools heartbeats and application heartbeats, respectively.
- To set the heartbeat monitoring sensitivity, move the slider between Low and High or select Custom to provide custom settings.
- Click OK.
Your monitoring settings take effect.