You can turn on VM and Application Monitoring and also set the monitoring sensitivity for your vSphere HA cluster.
About this task
This page is editable only if you have enabled vSphere HA.
- In the vSphere Web Client, browse to the vSphere HA cluster.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Select vSphere Availability and click Edit.
- Click Failures and Responses and expand VM Monitoring.
- Select VM Monitoring and Application Monitoring.
These settings turn on VMware Tools heartbeats and application heartbeats, respectively.
- To set the heartbeat monitoring sensitivity, move the slider between Low and High or select Custom to provide custom settings.
- Click OK.
Your monitoring settings take effect.