In the Clone Deploy Rule wizard, you can optionally assign an image profile to the hosts that match the rule criteria or keep the same image profile that the cloned rule uses.
- On the Select image profile page of the wizard, select an image profile.
Option Action If you do not want to change the image profile Select the Same image profile option. If you do not want to assign an image profile to the selected hosts Select the No image profile option. If you want to assign a new image profile to the selected hosts
- Select the Browse for Image Profile option.
- Select a software depot from the drop-down menu.
- Select an image profile from the list.
- (Optional) If you want to bypass the acceptance level verification for the image profile, select the Skip image profile signature check check box.
- Click Next.