You can edit the image profile association of a single host if the host is not associated with a vSphere Auto Deploy rule or if you do not want to change the image profile association of multiple hosts by editing a rule.
- On the vSphere Web Client Home page, click Auto Deploy.
By default, only the Administrator role has privileges to use the vSphere Auto Deploy service.
- On the Deployed Hosts tab, select an ESXi host.
- Click Edit Image Profile Association.
The Edit Image Profile Association dialog box appears.
- Edit the image profile association of the host.
Option Action If you do not want to change the image profile Select the Same image profile option. If you want to assign a new image profile to the selected hosts
- Select the Browse for Image Profile option.
- Select a software depot from the drop-down menu.
- Select an image profile from the list.
- (Optional) If you want to bypass the acceptance level verification for the image profile, select the Skip image profile signature check check box.
- Click OK.