Affinity rules establish an affinity (or anti-affinity) relationship between DRS groups. You must create DRS groups before you can create a rule that links them.
- Browse to the cluster in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Under Configuration, select VM/Host Groups and click Add.
- In the Create VM/Host Group dialog box, type a name for the group.
- Select VM Group from the Type drop down box and click Add.
- Click the check box next to a virtual machine to add it. Continue this process until all desired virtual machines have been added.
- Click OK.