You can manage vCenter Single Sign-On and the Licensing service from the vSphere Web Client.
Use the vSphere Client or CLIs instead of the vSphere Web Client to manage the following services.
- VMware Endpoint Certificate Store (VECS)
- Two-factor authentication such as Common Access Card authentication
- Login banner
- Log in to a vCenter Server associated with the Platform Services Controller as a user with administrator privileges in the local vCenter Single Sign-On domain (vsphere.local by default).
- Select Administration and click the item that you want to manage.
Option Description Single Sign-On Configure vCenter Single Sign-On.
- Set policies.
- Manage identity sources.
- Manage the STS Signing certificate.
- Manage SAML service providers.
- Manage users and groups.
Licensing Configure licensing.