vCenter Single Sign-On displays solution users. A solution user is a collection of services. Several vCenter Server solution users are predefined and authenticate to vCenter Single Sign-On as part of installation. In troubleshooting situations, for example, if an uninstall did not complete cleanly, you can delete individual solution users from the vSphere Web Client.
- Log in with the vSphere Web Client to the vCenter Server connected to the Platform Services Controller.
- Specify the user name and password for email@example.com or another member of the vCenter Single Sign-On Administrators group.
If you specified a different domain during installation, log in as administrator@ mydomain.
- Navigate to the vCenter Single Sign-On user configuration UI.
- From the Home menu, select Administration.
- Under Single Sign-On, click Users and Groups.
- Click the Solution Users tab, and click the solution user name.
- Click the Delete Solution User icon.
- Click Yes.
The services associated with the solution user no longer have access to vCenter Server and cannot function as vCenter Server services.