Members of a vCenter Single Sign-On group can be users or other groups from one or more identity sources. You can add new members from the vSphere Client.
See the VMware knowledge base article at http://kb.vmware.com/kb/2095342 for background information.
Groups listed on the Groups tab in the Web interface are part of the vsphere.local domain. See Groups in the vCenter Single Sign-On Domain.
- Log in with the vSphere Client to the vCenter Server connected to the Platform Services Controller.
- Specify the user name and password for email@example.com or another member of the vCenter Single Sign-On Administrators group.
If you specified a different domain during installation, log in as administrator@ mydomain.
- Navigate to the vCenter Single Sign-On user configuration UI.
- From the Home menu, select Administration.
- Under Single Sign On, click Users and Groups.
- Click Groups and click the group (for example, Administrators).
- In the Group Members area, click Add Members.
- Select the identity source that contains the member to add to the group.
- (Optional) Enter a search term and click Search.
- Select the member.
You can add more than one member.
- Click OK.