You can change the name and type of an existing baseline group. You can also add or remove upgrade, extension and patch baselines.
- Required privileges: .
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Navigate to
. The Update Manager home appears.
- Click Baselines.
- Select a baseline group from the list and click Edit.
The Edit Baseline Group wizard opens.
- (Optional) On the Name and Description page, edit the name and, optionally, the description of the baseline group.
- (Optional) Select a host upgrade baseline to include it in the baseline group and click Next.
- (Optional) Change the included patch baselines and click Next.
- (Optional) Change the included extension baselines and click Next.
- On the Summary page, review your selections and click Finish.
What to do next
Attach the baseline group to a data center, a cluster, or a host.