You can delete baseline groups that you no longer need from Update Manager. Deleting a baseline group detaches it from all the objects to which the baseline group is attached.
In the vSphere Web Client, you can delete baseline groups from the Update Manager Admin view.
- Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to a vCenter Server Appliance, or to a vCenter Server system with which Update Manager is registered.
- In the Home view of the vSphere Web Client, select the Update Manager icon.
- From the Objects tab, select an Update Manager instance.
The Objects tab also displays all the vCenter Server system to which an Update Manager instance is connected.
- Click the Manage tab.
- On the VMs Baselines tab, select an existing baseline group, and click Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
The baseline group is deleted.