Baselines are based on metadata that Update Manager downloads from the VMware and third-party websites.
Updates for ESXi hosts might be unavailable.
- Misconfigured Web server proxy.
- Third-party servers are unavailable.
- VMware update service is unavailable.
- Poor network connectivity.
- Check the connectivity settings. For more information, see Change the Update Manager Network Settings in the vSphere Web Client.
- Check the third-party websites to determine whether they are available.
- Check the VMware website (http://www.vmware.com) to determine whether it is available.
- Check whether other applications that use networking are functioning as expected. Consult your network administrator whether the network is working as expected.