Let traffic flow to virtual machines or physical adapters without additional control related to security or QoS by disabling the traffic filtering and marking policy.
Note: You can enable and set up the traffic filtering and marking policy on a particular port. See Enable Traffic Filtering and Marking on a Distributed Port or Uplink Port.
- Locate a distributed port group or an uplink port group in the vSphere Client.
- Select a distributed switch and click the Networks tab.
- Click Distributed Port Groups to see the list of distributed port groups, or click Uplink Port Groups to see the list of uplink port groups.
- Click a distributed port group or an uplink port group and select the Configure tab.
- Under Settings, select Traffic Filtering And Marking.
- Click the Enable and reorder button.
- Use the toggle button to disable all traffic rules.
- Click OK.