Review networking details of the VMkernel adapter that is bound to the iSCSI or iSER vmhba adapter.
The following types of adapters require the port binding:
- Software iSCSI adapter
- Dependent hardware iSCSI adapter
- VMware iSCSI over RDMA (iSER) adapter
- In the vSphere Client, navigate to the ESXi host.
- Click the Configure tab.
- Under Storage, click Storage Adapters, and select the appropriate iSCSI or iSER adapter from the list.
- Click the Network Port Binding tab and select the VMkernel adapter from the list.
- Click the View Details icon.
- Review the VMkernel adapter and physical adapter information by switching between available tabs.