To handle the networking configuration for all hosts in the Supervisor Cluster, create a vSphere Distributed Switch.
- In the vSphere Client, navigate to a data center.
- In the navigator, right-click the data center and select .
- Enter a name for the new distributed switch.
- In Select Version, enter a version for the distributed switch.
Select 7.0.0 - ESXi 7.0 and later.
- In Configure Settings, enter the number of uplinks ports.
Enter a value of
- Review the settings and click Finish.
- Right-click the distributed switch you created and select .
- On the Advanced tab, enter a value of more than 1600 as the MTU (Bytes) value and click OK.
What to do next
Add distributed port groups. See Create Distributed Port Groups.