View the vSphere services installed on the Supervisor Clusters in your vSphere with Tanzu environment. Supervisor Services installed on a Supervisor Cluster are available to each namespace on the cluster.
- Add Supervisor Services to vCenter Server. See Add a Supervisor Service to vCenter Server.
- Install Supervisor Services on Supervisor Clusters. See Install a Supervisor Service on Supervisor Clusters.
- From the vSphere Client home menu, select Workload Management.
- Select the Supervisor Clusters tab.
- On a Supervisor Cluster, in the Services column,click View.
- In the Installed tab, view the Supervisor Services that are currently installed in the Supervisor Cluster.
- In the Available tab, view the Supervisor Services that are available for installation.
What to do next
You can manage the Supervisor Services on that Supervisor Cluster, uninstall services, or install new ones from the services in the Available tab.