Delete the version of a Supervisor Service from vCenter Server if this version is obsolete and your DevOps team no longer need it for their Kubernetes workload running in the vSphere with Tanzu environment.
- Verify that the Supervisor Service version that you want to delete is not installed on Supervisor Clusters. See Uninstall a Supervisor Service from a Supervisor Cluster.
- Verify that you have the Manage Supervisor Services privilege on vCenter Server level.
- From the vSphere Client home menu, select Workload Management.
- Select Services.
- In the Supervisor Service card, select .
- Select the version that you want to delete and click Deactivate.
- Select the deactivated version and click Delete.