Once you have added a Supervisor Service to vCenter Server where you have your vSphere with Tanzu environment, you can add new version to that service. You can install different service versions on Supervisor Clusters.
- Learn more about the supported Supervisor Services and how to download their service YAML files at http://vmware.com/go/supervisor-service.
- Add the service to vCenter Server. See Add a Supervisor Service to vCenter Server.
- Verify that you have the Manage Supervisor Services privilege on the vCenter Server system where you add the new service version.
- From the vSphere Client home menu, select Workload Management.
- Select Services.
- In the card of the service to which you want to add a new version, select .
- Upload the YAML file of the new service version and click Next.
- Accept the EULA if any and click Finish.
The new service version is added and it's in Active state.
What to do next
Install the new service version on Supervisor Clusters. See Install a Supervisor Service on Supervisor Clusters.