To provision a Tanzu Kubernetes cluster in an air-gapped environment, create a Local Content Library.
- Log in to the vCenter Server using the vSphere Client.
- Click Menu.
- Click Content Library.
- Click the +Create icon.
- In the New Content Library wizard, configure the library as follows:
- Enter a Name for the library, such as Kubernetes-local, and click Next.
- Select Local Content Library, and click Next.
- Select the Datastore, and click Next.
- Review the configuration, and click Finish.