To store the NSX Advanced Load Balancer OVA image, create a local content library and import the OVA to it.
Creating a local content library involves configuring the library, downloading the OVA files, and importing them to the local content library.
Verify that you have dowloaded the NSX Advanced Load Balancer OVA.
Create a local Content Library. See Creating and Managing Content Libraries in vSphere with Tanzu.
- Log in to the vCenter Server using the vSphere Client.
- Select .
- From the list of Content Libraries, click the link for the name of the local content library you created. For example, NSX ALB.
- Click Actions.
- Select Import Item.
- In the Import Library Item window, select Local File.
- Click Upload Files.
- Select the OVA file that you downloaded.
- Click Import.
- Reveal the Recent Tasks pane at the bottom of the page.
- Monitor the task Fetch Content of a Library Item and verify that it is successfully Completed.
What to do next
Deploy the NSX Advanced Load Balancer Controller. See Deploy the Controller.