You can add additional virtual disks to the destination virtual machine .
You must have more than one volumes on the source machine to be able to add an additional virtual disk.
On the Options page of the Conversion wizard, click Data to copy in the options list.
- From the Data copy type drop-down menu, select Select volumes to copy.
- Click Advanced and select the Destination layout tab.
- Click Add disk.
A new virtual disk appears in the Destination layout column.
- Click on the new virtual disk to select it.
- Save your settings.
Option Description Select another option from the options list Saves your settings and displays the pane for the selected option. Click Next Saves your settings and displays the next page of the Conversion wizard.
- The Customizations page is displayed if you select Customize guest preferences for the virtual machine in the Advanced options pane.
- The Summary page is displayed if you do not select Customize guest preferences for the virtual machine in the Advanced options pane.
The new virtual disk is created on the destination datastore.