You can configure one or more vRealize Orchestrator integrations, so that you can use workflows as part of extensibility and cloud templates.
- Download and deploy a cloud extensibility proxy. See Download and deploy a cloud extensibility proxy.
- Verify that your organization has access to the Cloud Assembly service.
- Verify that you have cloud administrator credentials. See Credentials required for working with cloud accounts in vRealize Automation Cloud.
- Verify that the users you want to add to the vRealize Orchestrator integration have a Cloud Assembly Administrator or Cloud Assembly User service role. User roles in the vRealize Orchestrator integration are based on Cloud Assembly service roles. For a user to have administrator rights in the vRealize Orchestrator integration, they need the Cloud Assembly Administrator role. For a user to have workflow developer rights in the vRealize Orchestrator integration, they need the Cloud Assembly User role.
- Select .
- Click Add integration.
- Select vRealize Orchestrator.
- Enter a name for the vRealize Orchestrator integration.
- (Optional) Enter a description for the vRealize Orchestrator integration.
- Under vRealize Orchestrator URL, enter the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of your cloud extensibility proxy.
For example, https:// my_extensibility_va_FQDN.com:443.
- Under Cloud extensibility proxy, add your Cloud Assembly cloud extensibility proxy.
Multiple vRealize Orchestrator integrations cannot share a cloud extensibility proxy.
- (Optional) Enter your vRealize Automation Cloud refresh token.
Note: You can generate a new refresh token from the API Tokens tab of the My Account page. By entering a refresh token, you can access the vRealize Automation Cloud services from the client of the integrated vRealize Orchestrator deployment.
- To validate the integration, click Validate.
- (Optional) If prompted to do so, review the certificate information, and click Accept.
- (Optional) Add capability tags. For more information on capability tags, see Using capability tags in Cloud Assembly.
Note: Capability tags can be used to manage multiple vRealize Orchestrator integrations. See Managing multiple vRealize Orchestrator integrations with project constraints.
- Click Add.
The vRealize Orchestrator integration is saved.
- To verify that the integration is configured and that the workflows are added, select .
What to do next
To create and edit vRealize Orchestrator content in your new integration, navigate to https://your_extensibility_va_FQDN:443.