You can install content packs from the Content Pack Marketplace without leaving the vRealize Log Insight UI.
If the web browser that you use to access the vRealize Log Insight user interface is not connected to the internet, you can download and install content packs separately as described in Import a Content Pack.
- Verify that the web browser you use to access the vRealize Log Insight user interface is connected to the internet.
Verify that you are logged into the vRealize Log Insight web user interface as a Super Admin user, or a user associated with a role that has the relevant permissions. For more information, see Create and Modify Roles in Administering vRealize Log Insight. The URL format of the web user interface is https://log-insight-host, where log-insight-host is the IP address or host name of the vRealize Log Insight virtual appliance.
- Expand the main menu and click Content Packs.
- Click Marketplace under Content Pack Marketplace on the left.
- Click the content pack you want to install.
- Select the check box to agree to the terms of any license agreement.
- Click Install.