VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for VMware vSphere Replication 22.214.171.124 | 19 MAY 2022 | Build 19609015 | Download
VMware vRealize Operations Manager 8.6.3 | 28 APR 2022 | Build 19682901 | Release Notes
VMware vSphere Replication 126.96.36.199 | 19 MAY 2022 | Build 19794403 | Release Notes
Check frequently for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release Notes
The release notes cover the following topics:
- Updated Spring Framework to version 5.2.20.
The VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for VMware vSphere Replication 188.8.131.52 software requires a supported VMware vRealize Operations version and vSphere Replication 184.108.40.206. For more information about supported releases of VMware vRealize Operations, see the VMware Product Interoperability Matrices. For information on installing VMware vRealize Operations Manager, see Installing vRealize Operations Manager in the vRealize Operations Manager documentation. For information on installing vSphere Replication 220.127.116.11, see Installing and Uninstalling vSphere Replication in the VMware vSphere Replication documentation.
The VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for vSphere Replication 18.104.22.168 software is distributed as PAK file. You install and configure the management pack by using the vRealize Operations interface.
- Log in to vRealize Operations.
- From the left menu select Data Sources > Integrations, and then click Repository in the right pane.
- Click Add.
- Navigate to the
vrAdapterPak-8.5.0.х.pakfile and click Upload. When the PAK file is uploaded, click Next.
- Read and agree to the end-user license agreement. Click Next to install the management pack.
- Review the installation progress, and click Finish when the installation completes.
After the installation completes you must configure the VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for vSphere Replication 22.214.171.124 so that vRealize Operation Manager can collect data from the target system. The minimum role required to collect data is the VRM replication viewer. For more information on roles and permissions, see vSphere Replication Roles and Permissions.
- In the left menu, click Data Sources > Integrations.
- In the accounts tab, click Add account.
- Select vSphere Replication Adapter.
- Enter the required information and click Add.
Note: User name and password are case-sensitive.
VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for vSphere Replication uses port 8043 (protocol HTTPS) to connect to the vSphere Replication Management Server.