You must upload the required third party artifacts like Oracle WebLogic Server or Tomcat installers, JDK or JRE for containerization.
- The file names of the artifacts must contain alphanumeric, hyphen(-), underscore(_) and dot(.) characters.
- The version number of the artifacts must contain numeric, hyphen(-), underscore(_) and dot(.) characters.
Ensure that you have the required permissions. For more information, see Overview Application Transformer for VMware Tanzu Roles.
- Click Transform from the main menu.
- On the left navigation, go to .
- Click the Upload Third Party Artifacts tab.
- For Oracle WebLogic Server containerization:
- Select the server version and then upload the artifact. The file must be in the .ZIP format.
- Upload the JDK file. The JDK version will be internally extracted from the uploaded JDK. The file must be in the .tar.gz format.
- For Tomcat containerization, specify a proper name and upload the file. The file must be in the .tar.gz format.