Alerts are a way to be watchful of anything that is new or an issue that could be potentially dangerous to your environment. Whenever there is a problem in the environment, the alerts are generated. You can also create new alert definitions so that the generated alerts inform you about the problems in the monitored environment. In VMware Aria Operations, alerts and actions play key roles in monitoring the objects.
- Where can I find all my alerts?
- What are the different types of alerts?
- Where can I get more information about alerts?
- How do I create a new alert definition?
- How do I define new symptoms?
- How do I define recommendations for my alerts?
- How can I create notification rules for alerts?
- How do I add my Outbound Plugins?
- How do I create payload templates for my Outbound Plugins?
- How can I export or import Outbound Settings?
- How do I deactivate alerts?
- How do I group alerts?
Actions allow you to make changes to the objects in your environment. When you grant a user access to actions in VMware Aria Operations, that user can take the granted action on any object that VMware Aria Operations manages. For details, see Actions in VMware Aria Operations.