Verify that the newly deployed Full Copy Client nodes are operational and include the parameter values defined in the deployment descriptor.
Verify that the Full Copy Client nodes are deployed. See Deploy VMware Blockchain Nodes Using VMware Blockchain Orchestrator on AWS.
- SSH into the Full Copy Client node.
- Enter the login credentials for the VMware Blockchain user account.
- To view all the running containers, run the
docker ps -acommand
- Verify that the following items are correctly configured in the /config/concord/config-local/deployment.config file.
The AWS access key, secret key, and bucket name must be filled out and accurate.
The protocol must use a standard protocol, such as uppercase HTTP and HTTPS.
The URL must be an FQDN or IP address with an optional port number.
Each Full Copy Client node must be configured to communicate with a separate S3 compatible ObjectStore service.
- To view the Concord container logs, run the
docker logs –f concordcommand.
- (Optional) Select a different IP address for the Full Copy Client node and repeat the validation steps.
What to do next
Verify that the Client node includes all the parameter values set in the deployment descriptor. See Validate a Client Node and Backup in VMware Blockchain Orchestrator for AWS.