Configuring Unified Management on Carbon Black App Control servers requires the following conditions.
- Have Carbon Black App Control v8.0.0 or later installed on the management server and all systems that it will manage, and have connectivity between the servers.
- Make sure security protocols are compatible among servers; if one server is using the TLS 1.2 protocol only, all servers must use it.
- Have a console account on the management server that has the Administrator (Unified Management) role enabled.
- Select a management server and enable Unified Management on that server on the System Configuration page.
- Add each managed client server on the System Configuration page of the management server; this action requires providing its URL and authenticating access by entering a user name and password for a user on the client server, and also requires that the client server be at the minimum version number shown on the configuration page.