After you deploy the OVF Template for a standby or application cell, you must continue to the configuration phase in the appliance management user interface of the instance you want to deploy.
- Deploy a standby or application cell. See Start the VMware Cloud Director Appliance Deployment.
- See Preparing the Transfer Server Storage for the VMware Cloud Director Appliance.
- Power on the newly created virtual machine.
- Open a Web browser and navigate to https://Cell-eth1-IP-Address:5480.
- Log in to the appliance management user interface of the standby or application cell.
The System Setup page appears.
- Enter the NFS mount for the transfer file location.
- Click Submit and when the system setup finishes, click OK.