After the successful upgrade of the clustered Workspace ONE Access, you must enable the secondary nodes of the cluster in the NSX load balancer server pool, so that you allow the incoming traffic to Workspace ONE Access cluster nodes.
You enable the secondary nodes of the clustered Workspace ONE Access that you disabled before the upgrade. See Disable the Secondary Clustered Workspace ONE Access Cluster Nodes In the NSX Load Balancer Pool.
- Log in to NSX Manager at https://<nsx_manager_fqdn> as a user with the Enterprise Admin role.
- On the main navigation bar, click Networking.
- In the navigation pane, click Load balancing and click the Server pools tab.
- Click the vertical ellipsis for the wsa-server-pool server pool and select Edit.
- Click the value in the Members/Group column, that is, 3.
- On the Configure server pool members page, click the vertical ellipsis for the wsa01svr01b server pool member and select Edit.
- From the State drop-down menu, select Enabled and click Save.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for the
wsa01svr01cserver pool member.
- On the Configure server pool members, click Apply and click Save.