HTML Access 2206 includes the following new features:
- Updated support list of client browsers
This release includes the following changes:
- Updated list of supported browser versions for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. See System Requirements for HTML Access.
- Internet Explorer 11 is no longer supported as a client browser. Microsoft discontinued support for Internet Explorer 11 on June 15, 2022.
- Enhanced support for touch gestures
This release includes the following enhancements:
- To define the effects of touch gestures, users on mobile devices can toggle between native touch mode and trackpad touch mode.
- Trackpad touch mode allows the screen of the mobile device to function as a full-screen trackpad, with a mouse pointer that users can move around the remote desktop or application.
- In native touch mode, users can scroll in a remote session using one or two fingers. Scrolled content moves in the same direction as the user's fingers.
- In trackpad touch mode, users can scroll in a remote session using two fingers. Scrolled content moves in the same direction as the user's fingers.
- Users can access onscreen help on available touch gestures.
- Support for relative touchpads
This release supports touchpad devices that use relative positioning with respect to the display screen.
- Accessibility enhancements
This release includes enhancements to the user interface that increase visual accessibility and compatibility with screen readers and keyboard navigation features.
- Enhancements to multiple-monitor mode
You can now use up to four monitors to display a remote desktop. Also, you can copy and paste text between the client device and remote desktops in multiple-monitor mode.
For information about new remote desktop features, see the VMware Horizon 8 2206 Release Notes.