The Packet Capture bundle collects the packets data of a network. These files are used in analyzing the network characteristics. You can use the data for debugging an Edge device.
To generate a PCAP bundle:
- In the Enterprise portal, click the Open New Orchestrator UI option available at the top of the Window.
- Click Launch New Orchestrator UI in the pop-up window.
- The UI opens in a new tab displaying the monitoring and configuring options.
- In the new UI, click the Diagnostics tab.
- Click .
- In the Request PCAP Bundle window that appears, configure the following:
Table 1. Option Description Target Choose the target Edge from the drop-down list. The packets are collected from the selected Edge. Interface Choose an Interface or a VLAN from the drop-down list. The packets are collected on the selected Interface. Duration Choose the time in seconds. The packets are collected for the selected duration. Reason for Generation Optionally, you can enter your reason for generating the bundle.
The window displays the details of the bundle being generated, along with the status. To download the generated bundle, see Download Diagnostic Bundle.