As a cluster administrator, you can use Tanzu Mission Control to add a kustomization to a cluster or cluster group that has continuous delivery enabled on it.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console, as described in Log In to the Tanzu Mission Control Console.
Make sure you have the appropriate permissions to add a kustomization.
- To create a kustomization, you must be associated with the cluster.admin or clustergroup.admin role.
Make sure you have already enabled continuous delivery for the cluster, as described in Add a Kustomization to a Cluster or Cluster Group, and defined a Git repository, as described in Add a Kustomization to a Cluster or Cluster Group.
- Navigate to the detail page for the cluster or cluster group to which you want to add a kustomization.
- Click the Add-ons tab.
- In the Add-ons menu click Kustomizations in the Continuous Delivery section.
- Click Add kustomization.
- On the Add kustomization page, enter a name for the kustomization.
- You can optionally provide a description for the kustomization.
- Select the Git repository you want to use for the kustomization.
- Specify the path of the kustomization from the root of the Git repository to the folder containing the kustomization file.
- You can optionally click to toggle Prune on or off.
If the kustomization is configured to prune, the resources on the cluster that were created through this kustomization are deleted when the kustomization is removed from the cluster. Any resource created before prune is enabled will not be deleted when the kustomization is removed.
- After you finish configuring the kustomization, click Add kustomization.