As a platform operator, you can enable Tanzu Observability by Wavefront for your organization, which allows you to connect your managed clusters to your Wavefront account to collect and analyze cluster metrics.
This procedure assumes that you have a managed cluster, either attached or provisioned, and that you have set up a Wavefront account.
For more information about Tanzu Observability by Wavefront, see Observation and Analysis of Cluster Health and Resources in VMware Tanzu Mission Control Concepts.
Log in to the Tanzu Mission Control console.
- To enable observability for your organization, you must be associated with the organization.admin role.
- In the left navigation pane, click Administration.
- On the Administration page, click the Integrations tab.
- In the Tanzu Observability by Wavefront box, click Enable.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Confirm.
When you click Confirm, the Tanzu Observability by Wavefront integration is enabled for your organization, and you can start adding clusters to collect data for analysis through your Wavefront account.