You can view and start Remediation Actions for a particular notification in the VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance Notification Console.
To view the Remediation Actions in the Notification Console, you must click on the desired notification. You can view both default and user-defined actions in the Notification Console.
- Go to https://Telcocloud serviceassurance-ui-IP.
A typical default URL for logging in to the user interface from the same system on which VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance is installed is, https://10.x.x.x.
- On the login page, enter your username and password.
The Notification Console opens.
- Right-click the desired notification that has an event associated with a remediation action.
- Under Recommended Actions, click the desired remediation action.
The following screenshot is an example of default action with manual remediation.The Remediation Action dialog box appears.
- To start the Remediation Action, click Start.
Once you start the remediation action, you can view the progress of action in the Tasks section. For more information, see Managing Tasks topic.To identify if a notification is a problem or an event:
Note: If Is Problem set to true, then the notification is a problem, else it is an event.
- Click Edit.
- Under Available Columns, click Is Problem.
- Click Update View.