The Workspace ONE Access service provides cloud-based authentication methods that you enable and configure from the console.
Cloud-based authentication methods that do not require a connector.
- Authenticator App
- Certificate Cloud Deployment
- Device Compliance with Workspace ONE UEM
- Duo Security (Cloud only)
- FIDO2 Authentication (Cloud only)
- Mobile SSO for Android
- Mobile SSO for iOS
- Okta Custom Login Screen
- Password Local Directory
- Password with Workspace ONE UEM
- Token Auth Adapter (Cloud only)
- Verify (Intelligent Hub) (Cloud only)
- Risk Score Based Authentication (Cloud only)
- Workspace ONE UEM External Access Token
You configure the cloud-based authentication methods in the Workspace ONE Access consolepage. After the authentication method is configured, you associate the authentication method to a Workspace ONE Access built-in identity provider page and create access policy rules to apply to the authentication method in the page.