Set up your application and test the setup. Perform setup steps in the listed order to reduce issues with integration.
1. InitializeAdd code to import the SDK and to run the correct protocol. Then start the SDK and setup the callback scheme. See Initialize the VMware Workspace ONE SDK for iOS (Swift) for the steps.
2. Set AWController Delegate Callback MethodsRead about the optional delegate callback methods that are part of the AWController in Required and Optional AWController Delegate Callback Methods .
3. Set Keychain SharingEnabled keychain sharing allows applications to share a single sign on session and to share data.
Use keychain access groups t to share data between applications in the group. See Keychain Access Group Entitlements for details.
Enable keychain sharing for SDK-built applications that already share the same AppIdentifierPrefix and the same keychain access group. See Enable Keychain Sharing for VMware Workspace ONE SDK Applications for the process.
Read about possible issues with setting keychain sharing and see troubleshooting suggestions in the topic Troubleshoot Keychain Enablement .
4. Cluster Session ManagementShare passcode and single sign on sessions in clusters of applications with the SDK if you set up keychain sharing. See Cluster Session Management and Reduced Flip Behavior for SSO in the Workspace ONE SDK for iOS (Swift) for details.
5. Configure the AWSDKDefaultSettings.PlistUse entries in the AWSDKDefaultSettings.PLIST to customize the application with Workspace ONE SDK for iOS (Swift) features. See the entries listed in Entries to Set in the AWSDKDefaultSettings.plist.
6. Test the SDK SetupTest the integration of your application with the Workspace ONE SDK , including the delivery of profiles from the Workspace ONE UEM console to your application. See Test the Integration and Functions of Applications for testing steps.