VMware Workstation 14.1.8 Pro | 12 Nov 2019 | Build 14921873
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
VMware Workstation Pro enables technical professionals to develop, test, demonstrate, and deploy software by running multiple x86-based Windows, Linux, and other operating systems simultaneously on the same PC.
You can replicate server, desktop, and tablet environments in a virtual machine and allocate multiple processor cores, gigabytes of main memory and graphics memory to each virtual machine, whether the virtual machine resides on a personal PC or on a private enterprise cloud.
For more information, see the VMware Workstation Pro documentation.
This release of VMware Workstation Pro is a free upgrade for all VMware Workstation 14 Pro Windows users. It contains bug fixes.
Features and Known Issues from prior releases of VMware Workstation 14 Pro are described in the release notes for each release. To view the release notes for a prior release, click the appropriate link:
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro Version 14.1.7
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro Version 14.1.6
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro Version 14.1.5
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro Version 14.1.4
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro Version 14.1.3
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro Version 14.1.2
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro Version 14.1.1
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro Version 14.1
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro
- Unable to run VMware Workstation Pro / Player 14.x after updates on Windows 10 1903
VMware Workstation Pro and Player versions 14.x and earlier failed to launch on Windows 10 1903, after Windows 10 KB updates were applied.
This issue is fixed in the VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.8 release. For more information, see https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/75259.