Here are the key features and capabilities of vRealize Network Insight 6.7:
VMware NSX-T Monitoring and Troubleshooting
vRealize Network Insight introduces the following features for VMware NSX-T devices:
- Principal identity-based authentication.
- CPU core usage metrics for NSX-T Edge Node CPU Core devices.
- Router interface metrics for VMware NSX-T Transport Node.
- uRPF Drop Packet metrics on the VMware NSX-T router interface and Cisco ASR 1000 switch port entity pages. vRealize Network Insight also creates an alert if the percentage of uRPF packet drop exceeds a threshold of 1%.
Network Assurance and Verification
- Introduces support for ACI contracts in path search and elastic search.
- Collects dropped flows alerts from vRealize Log Insight for Check Point Firewall and Palo Alto Networks devices.
- Introduces the Refresh Now button on the License and Usage page to view the data on demand.
- Supports IPv6 configuration and flow collection for VMware vCenter and VMware NSX-T data sources. For more information, see IPv6 Flow Processing.
- Introduces guided workflows on Traffic Distribution and Security Planning, and Guided Network Troubleshooting. These guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to complete a workflow from start to end. They also provide guided walkthroughs for complicated pages and actions.
- When you log in for the first time, you see these guides on the Welcome screen.
- To access the guides anytime, click Explore Guides.
- To access guided walkthroughs for complicated pages and actions, click Walk Me Through.
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 8.8.0 Product Support Pack 2 supports the installation of vRealize Network Insight 6.7. See VMware vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 8.8.x Product Support Pack Release Notes. To install and upgrade vRealize Network Insight by using vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, see the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager Installation, Upgrade, and Management Guide.