vRealize Operations for Horizon Desktop Agent 6.2, 6.2.1, 6.3 or 6.4 can be upgraded to vRealize Operations for Horizon Desktop Agent 6.5 on all the required machines.
About this task
To upgrade the Desktop Agent, perform the following task:
- Using a domain account that is part of the local administrators group, log in to the desktop machine where you plan to upgrade the Desktop Agent.
- Copy the VMware-v4vdesktopagent-x86_64-6.5-buildnumber.exeor VMware-v4vdesktopagent-6.5-buildnumber.exe file to a temporary folder on the required machines.
- In the temporary folder, run the EXE file to start the Desktop Agent setup wizard.
- Accept the EULA and click Next.
- Click Install to begin the upgrade.
- When the installation finishes, click Finish to exit the Desktop Agent setup wizard.
You can only upgrade Desktop Agent 6.2, 6.2.1, 6.3, and 6.4 to 6.5. If you have Desktop Agent 6.1 or 6.0 installed, you must uninstall the Desktop Agents and install Desktop Agent 6.5.